Kansas Algebra Program
Tutors are available in the Help Room to answer questions for Math 002 and Math 101. Please observe the following policies:
- Students must bring their book and calculator with them to the Help Room.
- Please sign-in at the counter when entering or exiting the Help Room.
- Please raise your hand when you have a question.
- Tutors will try to help you in the same order your questions arise.
- When the Help Room is busy, a tutor may answer only one question at a time and then help the next student.
- If the help room is very busy, please try it at a different time. It is open over 60 hours each week and you should be able to find a time in your schedule when we can help you. Do not wait until the day of the test to seek our help and expect that we will be able to give you the attention that you may require.
- No food or drink is allowed in the Help Room.
- Please answer cell phone calls in the hall, not in the Help Room.