Deadline for consideration (if not invited) for inclusion in AMS Special Sessions: December 20, 2011.
Deadline for ALL Abstract Submissions: February 14, 2012.
Link to the AMS web page of all of the special sessions.
Information for Presenters
Please see the AMS guidelines (Presenting Papers) for presenting your talk. All of the rooms in which talks will be given have media equipment. Each room will be provided with an overhead projector (and in most cases a document camera (ELMO)), data projector and computer. You should be able to download your talk from a memory stick for use with a data projector.
Below is a list of links to web sites put up by organizers for their individual special sessions:
- Combinatorial Commutative Algebra
- Complex Analysis, Geometry and Probability
- Dynamics and Stability of Nonlinear Waves
- Enumerative and Geometric Combinatorics
- Harmonic Analysis and Applications
- Invariants of Knots
- Mirror Symmetry
- Nonlinear Dynamical Systems and Applications
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Partial Differential Equations
- Singularities in Commutative Algebra and Algebraic Geometry
- Stochastic Analysis
- Topics in Commutative Algebra