The Seminar on Stochastic Processes 2012 will be held March 22-24, 2012 (Thursday—Saturday) at the University of Kansas. Apart from informal presentations by conference participants, there will be plenary talks by the following five invited speakers:
- Jean-Francois Le Gall (Kai Lai Chung Lecturer), Université Paris 11 (lecture slides)
- Benedicte Haas, Université Paris-Dauphine (lecture slides)
- Martin Hairer, University of Warwick, UK (lecture slides)
- Soumik Pal, University of Washington, Seattle (lecture slides)
- Giovanni Peccati, Luxembourg University, Luxembourg (lecture slides)
This conference will feature the second annual Chung Lecture honoring Kai Lai Chung's Mathematical career. Kai Lai Chung was one of the leading probabilists of the second half of the twentieth century and one of the founders of the Seminar on Stochastic Processes.
For general information about this seminar series, please visit the main homepage for the Seminar on Stochastic Processes.
Participants are encouraged to give a short talk or present an open problem. Complete request on the registration form.