- Marcus Gubanyi (M.A., 2016; advisor Bayer)
- Kevin Adams (M.A., 2015; advisor Bayer)
- Josh Fenton (M.A., 2015; advisor Bayer)
- William Espenschied (Ph.D., 2014; advisor Bayer). Dissertation title: "Graphs of polytopes"
- Alex Lazar (M.A., 2014; advisor Martin)
- Jay Schweig (Robert D. Adams Visiting Associate Professor, 2008-2012)
- Isaac Lambert (M.A., 2012; advisor Jay Schweig)
- Chris Trotter (M.A., 2012; advisor Bayer)
- Tom Enkosky (Ph.D., 2011; advisor Martin). Dissertation title: "Enumerative and algebraic aspects of slope varieties"
- Brandon Humpert (Ph.D., 2011; advisor Martin). Dissertation title: "Polynomials associated with graph colorings and orientations"
- Alex Schaefer (M.A., 2011; advisor Jay Schweig)
- Jonathan Hemphill (M.A., 2011; advisor Martin)
- Jonathan Delgado (M.A., 2010; advisor Bayer)
- Jenny Buontempo (M.A., 2008; advisor Martin)
- Sage (general purpose)
- Macaulay 2
(computational commutative algebra and algebraic geometry)
- Polymake (convex polyhedra, finite simplicial complexes)
- LattE (discrete geometry, counting lattice points)
Last updated Fri 1/20/17